Senator Leila De Lima insists that the Immigration Lookout Bulletin issued by the Department of Justice against her and five others, is baseless…
The Department of Justice has placed Senator Leila De Lima and five others under Immigration Lookout Bulletin for their alleged linkage in the illegal drug trade inside the New Bilibid Prisons. The Bulletin aims to monitor their activities while the Department is conducting its investigation. But for her part, Senator De Lima says such order by the DOJ has no strong basis.
The video and photo seen in this article is a property of UNTV News and Rescue
Senator Leila De Lima says “They’re laughable. I mean, there isn’t any charge yet, there is no basis for that. If their basis are those testimonies being said in the House Inquiry, those are not true.”
Also covered by the Lookout Bulletin are the following
1. Francisco F. Baraan III (Former DOJ undersecretary)
2. Franklin Jesus B. Bucayu (Former Bureau of Corrections(BuCor) chief.
3. Ronnie Dayan (former driver and alleged collector of “drug money” of De Lima
4. Reginald Villasanta (former Presidential Anti-Organized Crime Commission (PAOCC) executive director
5. Joenel Sanchez (former bodyguard of De Lima)
The senator asserts that she is ready to face everything that is being thrown against her.
Senator Leila De Lima says “Do not worry I have no plans of escaping or leaving the Phillipines to run away from the charges that you are brewing against me.”
She emphasized that only the Supreme Court has the authority to stop her from leaving the country.