The Department of Justice has placed Senator Leila de Lima and five others, on the list of Immigration Lookout Bulletin Order (ILBO) released by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) onÂ October 6, 2016.
The photo and video seen in this article is a property of UNTV News and Rescue
Along with Sen. De Lima, the following personalities are also on list for their alleged involvement in the proliferation of illegal drugs inside the National Bilibid Prisons (NBP):
1. Former Justice Undersecretary Francisco F. Baraan III
2. Former Bureau of Corrections (BuCor) director Franklin Jesus B. Bucayu
3. Driver/Bodyguard, Ronnie P. Dayan
4. Former Presidential Anti-Organized Crime Commission executive director, Reginald D. Villasanta
5. Presidential Security Group (PSG) member Joenel T. Sanchez
Secretary Aguirre said, they want to monitor the movements of De Lima and others while investigations are ongoing.