Global experts and regulators have stated many goals that they intend to achieve in 2018, using Blockchain.
Some of the goals include:
- Educating individuals about the nature of the business and the opportunities people would derive if they venture into the trade.
- Enabling a safe environment that encourages innovation.
- To protect people’s rights.
- To encourage diversity of active participation from different individuals from different places.
According to them, diversity is essential because:
- It enables more complex problems to be solved.
- More information can be gathered if there are different people from different background interacting with each other.
- Encourages greater participation, and hence more acquisition of skills and high technical expertise.
There is a call for many individuals to put hands on deck to make trading better. This would go a long way to encourage new entrants, willing investors, small financial technology firms, medium scale enterprises and many other agencies.
Although, several complaints were made in 2017 thereby making many investors to become discouraged, the year, 2018 has been predicted by experts to be a growth year.
Oliver Bussman, founder and managing partner at Bussmann Advisory and managing director at UBS is one of the financial regulators who predicted more successful outcomes that should be expected. According to him,
- Cryptocurrency sales would be more facilitated than the sales in previous years.
- Market structures would be transformed using Blockchain technology.
- The Initial Coin Offering (ICO) would become “professionalized”.
- There would be better approaches to the market trend which would bring about higher performances and huge financial gains.
Investors and interested participants are therefore advised not to give up on the trade business. This is because a more financially stable economy and high success rates have been guaranteed.